Discover all God created you to be!
Living Water Life Coaching exists to help people and organization’s discover all of their earthly potential. Our foundation is Christian but our application is universal, and we specialize in spiritual, personal, professional, health and wellness, and business coaching. We are based in Connecticut. but work with clients all over the USA!
For those clients who desire or need healing we also offer American Association of Christian Counselors, credentialed Christian Counseling. Our counseling approach is compassionate, loving, encouraging, and helps people experience real and lasting freedom from the bondage of life controlling issues, and relational dysfunction.
We also offer a full spectrum of small business coaching and consulting services, designed for entrepreneurs of all backgrounds, who want high quality services provided with the utmost honesty, diligence, and integrity.
For both Coaching and Counseling services we offer a sliding scale fee based on personal income parameters. Our services are very affordable relative to comparable “secular” services. We base our fee for business coaching/consulting by the project or an hourly basis. If you are a non-profit, church or para church ministry we will make every effort to work within your budget. We are known to get very creative and are willing to explore every legal, moral, and ethical means necessary to help you pay for our services.
Christian Counselor, Life Coach, and Small Business Consultant David Gullotti has a wealth of extensive life experience, in both business and in ministry. David’s diversity and broad base of knowledge and wisdom serves his clients well. David has his Masters of Science Degree in Christian Counseling from Philadelphia Biblical University; he has trained at the famous Institute for Life Coach Training in the Christian Track, and is a Certified Biblical Health Coach. David is a spirit filled lay church leader, and is a dynamic and profoundly spiritual and disciplined man with huge heart for people and a strong testimony of God’s grace, mercy, and faithfulness. His calling in life is to help people become all that they were created to be.
David’s business experience includes:
• Successful business ownership and management, operation and facility management, business coaching and consulting.
• Project, personnel, purchasing, territory, and vendor management-Accounting, 7 figure P/L, quota, and budget accountability, with HR and IT functions.
• Mergers and acquisitions-contract negotiation and completion.
• Consultative direct sales in capital equipment, intangibles, franchise, hospitality, and marketing services.
• Brand management, market research, new product development, advertising, direct marketing, media buying, merchandising, and public relations.
David’s ministry experience includes:
• Founding member of Men’s Ministry Committee at vibrant 1200+ attendance church. Responsible for establishing and monitoring men’s small groups, for training new leaders, event planning/execution, including extensive pastoral and elder interfacing.
• Perform discipleship, mentoring, and coaching to new believers and those struggling with their faith.
• Leading and training others to lead “Men’s Accountability Home Groups”.
• Experience in all leadership aspects of group ministry, help and care groups, including Grief Share, Divorce Care, and Celebrate Recovery (12 step groups).
• Created diverse and multi-faceted helping ministry portfolio for church use, focusing on emotional eating and other destructive eating patterns and behaviors.
• Christian Counselor specializing in addiction, health and wellness, career, men, and marriage.
• Life Coach specializing business, ministry, church leadership, health and wellness, career, and life transitions.
• Administrator, Commissioner, Coach, and Referee in Upwards Basketball league.Church.
David’s education includes:
Bachelor of Arts Degree, History, 1991 • University of Massachusetts – Amherst, MA
Masters Course Work, Marketing, 1994-1995 • Framingham State University – Framingham, MA
Masters of Science Degree, Counseling, 2008 • Philadelphia Biblical University – Langhorne, PA
Certified Biblical Health Coach, 2006 • Biblical Health Institute
Core Certificate in Christian Life Coaching, 2007 • The Institute for Life Coach Training
Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors
Member of the Christian Coaches Network